Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oldie Of The Day: Spring Again

Howdy everyone! Yes I've not posted anything since March, which is just about the time my life because incredibly busy. I had the wonderful opportunity to be the music director yet again for a high school musical production. The highs, the lows, the tears, the profanity....dontcha love theater? I'll write more about it at a later date I'm sure.

Anyways, today is an absolutely gorgeous day. It seems that the shortlived spring is here in these parts.  Hopefully we won't dive headlong into a Dante-like summer anytime soon. Which reminds me to take my car in for freon.  In honor of the wonderful weather, which I hope you're enjoying too, here's the late Lou Rawls, Spring Again.  Definitely an oldie feel-good song.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment