Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet Sleep

Today I'm thankful for sleep. 

Sleep that eluded last nite....as I sat up fretting about those horrible scratching noises in my walls. Is that...please...oh sweet Jesus...

A mouse.

I can kill a snake. I will chase a dog and ape-ninja slap a cat. I will mutilate a wasp (and leave my living room dripping in wasp spray, but that's another story). But the one thing that will make me scream like a 4 year old girl is......a mouse.

Sweet sleep was chased away by a teeny, horrid, nasty, germ-ridden rodent.

So perhaps if I give thanks today for sleep, the slumbertime geishas will meet me tonight, surround me and cover me with sleep-dust (not pixie dust thank you), knocking me out cold.

Before the scratching begins.

*shiver*



Lullaby - Take 6

No comments:

Post a Comment