Friday, August 19, 2011

You've Got To Move

I don't consider myself much of a dancer.  I wish I could really move, but the most I can do is look cool.  You know, that cool stance you get, with a little smooth move to the left, to the right, to the front, to the back. And my face looks like "watch out now, I am DOING it!"

Yes, there are certain songs that just....make....me....move.  We all have at least one.  You know, that song that you recognize in 3.7 seconds and you almost lose control of the car dancing in your seat. Sometimes, it's a song that we're ashamed to admit that we like (dougie anyone?).  Sometimes - hmmm, I think most times, it's a song connected to good memories.

So here's two for today, a little far apart in the music spectrum but hopefully you'll like anyways...

Morris Brown by Outkast (fyi a little language)



Lady by Lenny Kravitz....yeah, pretty much get out of my way when this comes on (and this video proves pianists can rock out too).



Hey, it's the freakin' weekend --- enjoy yourselves!

*What song makes you "jam on it"?

No comments:

Post a Comment