Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oldie of the Day - It's Probably Me

This second entry under Oldie of the Day isn't quite as old as the 1st one featuring Johnny Adams, but I like it just as much. 

I hope by now in your music nerd-dom you've come across Sting and Eric Clapton (if not, get on it!). And I'd love to know how many of you remember this song from the Lethal Weapon soundtrack.  I saw all those movies, but I didn't really come to love this song til just a while ago.  Perhaps I was too young back then to appreciate it.  It features Sting, Eric Clapton, Michael Kamen and David Sanborn. There's something about Sting's voice that makes it easy for me to listen to him all day.  And this is one of those perfect Sunday-afternoon-drive songs....or mellow Wednesday-afternoon songs :) 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment