Monday, September 19, 2011

Gimme A Break!

I just finished reading the email from Netflix about the further changes coming...give me a break. I mean really...don't act like you're so broken up over splitting the company Mr. CEO. "Oh no - I have to split the company so I'll have TWO companies making money, not just one." #Backofthehandtotheforehead!

In honor of this sentiment, here's my Monday Top 5 Things From Which I Need A Break -

  1. Netflix-related news
  2. All conversation about taxing the rich. As if new tax shelters won't be used. Please.
  3. Tickets for speeding and/or using the cell phone issued by the same police that I see flying past me like a bat just freed from satan's cloven hooves or chatting like the high school cheerleading captain. Again, puh-leeze.
  4. 98.7% of all reality TV shows. #gagging&retching
  5. Complaints about the weather growing cool. Dude, did we not just live through a hell-orchestrated summer? SIT. DOWN.
And yes, my rant is accompanied by a quick little ditty...enjoy! (Don't lie, you know you used to watch this show!) 



*What would you add to my Top 5 list?

No comments:

Post a Comment