Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oldie of the Day: Shake Your Groove Thing

Last month I wrote about certain songs that make me move.  This is another one I've loved a long time. I seem to remember being in a department store at the local mall and busting a move when this song came on overhead....much to my friends' chagrin, lol. Who cares? Which would you rather do - be all mean and stressed out shopping for clothes, or groovin' out as you pick up some slacks for work? I choose to follow the Groove Theory (let's see how many of you pick up on that reference!).

And I will probably listen to this on the drive home to wash away the silly lunacy of the day. Maybe a little chair dancing too.  Yep, sounds good.





*Do you remember Groove Theory?
*What song can ALWAYS make you move?




1 comment:

  1. I can cut a rug to this tune (or any tune for that matter) too! :)

    ReplyDelete