Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF!!

I checked out a friend’s band last night….being out late on a Thursday nite just to be at work by 8 AM is not incredibly smart.  But it was WORTH. EVERY. MINUTE. The guys were on point, the jam was fun and it was good to be in a live music atmosphere again.  I hope that this weekend you get a chance to do the same.  I love the radio - actually that's a lie, I think radio has been sold out to corporations. So let's change that to I love recorded media - mp3s, m4as, even my vinyls, yada-yada-yada...but there's nothing like live music. If I can clean up my recordings, I'll post a sample.

Got a great little heart-jolt when I came home afterwards…there was a nice little snake waiting for me.  Silly city-girl that I am, I thought it was just a really fat earthworm….until it slithered away from me into the living room.  I’m surprised y’all didn’t hear me scream.

In honor of the now dearly departed snake,  and the good times I had with friends, here’s my fave Travis Tritt song, T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment