Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Weekend!

This week has been interesting....up and down, lots of laughter, and unfortunately a little crying. I think all these emotions are apropos, considering this weekend is my bday. I plan to arrive at work Monday tired from celebrating. I actually think bdays should be celebrated a minimum of 2 weeks, preferably the entire month.

Anyways, shout out to Alison the best work buddy every for making 2 AWESOME mixes for me to enjoy. I'm sure I'll share some of these trax  on the blog at some point.  For now, here's a major throwback - Groove Theory's "Tell Me".  I'm also sure at some point I'll have to discuss the disappointment of everyone overlooking Amel Larrieux. 

It's amazing, sounds and smells have a way of conjuring up old memories; this song literally takes me back to college, riding the highway to class (I was a commuter) in my old gas guzzler Oldsmobile.  I still miss that car! :)

Enjoy your weekend! 



Groove Theory-Tell me by SirDroopy

No comments:

Post a Comment