Monday, October 24, 2011

Reggae Week -

I just realized I haven't featured any reggae yet - how horrible! I think this week will be all reggae, so stretch yourselves and try something different.  Bob Marley will be posted at some point, but I didn't want to start with the obvious. How mundane, right? 

So how about some Christafari? Here's Boomshots. I wish I'd listened to this earlier this morning, I really needed a pick-me-up to get going.  I hope I don't start singing out loud "NOOO-OOO, no compro-mise!"  I remember back in the day people looked at me and my bff (shout out Hope!) like we had an extra butt or something for listening to reggae, and to Christafari. Glad to say times have changed some.

*What song do you love that causes people to look at you like you're crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment